Ahhhhhhhhhh......and Mooooooooooooooo!

I was so productive today, and so pleased with a custom text pendant 1/2 way through, when I noticed I had made a mistake in the text! I am sooooo careful with this kind of thing, but it was more I made a mistake as to what was to be on there, rather than a spelling mistake. At least I can scrap the piece and re-hydrate/re-use the clay, but the labour is gone and the photopolymer plate I made is useless.

Soooooo......I took my husbands advice to 'step away from the freight train' and did some fun stuff that I find quite relaxing. I made the prototypes for the mini care cards for my jewelry. I wanted to print them up just to see the sizing and the overall effect, and I am really pleased. After I proof read every word 17 times I'll send the file in. I can use these ones in the interim. I've chosen 5 different fronts, and the care instrux are on the back. They are small, so not much info can fit, but the most important thing for people to know is that silver cleaners will remove the antiquing on a piece.

I did also get a silver flower box made today, so not a total loss. Next will be the window frame and flowers. I find the flowers so fiddly, but I love when it all comes together.

Leave a comment